Every year the Scientific Committee selects the most interesting works, among those presented at the Conference, winners of the Best Paper Awards.
Best Papers of Past Editions:
- “Do CSR Practices Lead to Higher Firm Productivity? Evidence from Europe” By Stefano Piserà, Luca Gandullia, Claudia Girardone
- “The Impact of Sustainability on M&A Transactions” By Hendrik P. Kimmerle
- “The impact at stake: return and risk in impact investing” By Emanuela Giacomini, Nicoletta Marinelli, Luca Riccetti
- “Do ESG strategies enhance bank stability during financial turmoil? Evidence from Europe” By Claudia Girardone, Laura Chiaramonte, Alberto Dreassi, Stefano Piserà
- “Do GHG emissions impact the cost of debt financing of European large companies?” By Alessandra Caragnano, Massimo Mariani, Fabio Pizzutilo, Marianna Zito
- “Rethinking The Income Inequality And Financial Development Nexus” By Marta de la Cuesta González, Cristina Ruza, Jose Miguel Rodríguez